Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have discovered a potential security issue. You are welcome to also report vulnerabilities in third-party applications that we may not be able to fix directly.
At a minimum, your report should include the following:
- version and architecture
- vulnerability description
- reproduction steps
We will then try to reproduce the problem, determine the impact and get back to you as soon as possible.
Confirmed vulnerabilities will be fixed within 90 days, depending on the severity and whether third-party packages are affected.
- Confirm that the vulnerability applies to a current version and is reproducible.
- First share the vulnerability details with us so that users are not put at risk.
- Wait before publishing details until everyone has had a chance to update.
- Respect the privacy of others.
Avoid activities that disrupt, degrade, or interrupt our services or compromise other users' data, such as spam, brute force attacks, denial of service attacks, and malicious file distribution.